Book Club in a Bag
Book Club in a Bag sets are available for check out and contain everything you need to start your own book discussion group or supply your current group with excellent title selections.
Zippered tote bags contain 10 copies of the selected title and a discussion guide to prompt conversation. Some sets will also contain 2 large print copies of the title.
- Book Club in a Bag sets may be checked out for six weeks. Sets may not be renewed and are limited to one per card.
- The borrower of a set is responsible for returning the Book Club in a Bag with all items intact. A tag on the outside of the set includes a list of items to help confirm everything has been returned.
- The borrower of a Book Club in a Bag is financially responsible for all items in the set. If your group loses or damages a book, the borrower will be charged the replacement cost of the book and a processing fee. If an entire set is lost or damaged, the borrower will be charged $100.
- Overdue fines for Book Club in a Bag sets are $2 per day.
- Book Club in a Bag sets must be returned inside the library - not in a drop box.